Senior Systems Analyst
Epson, a provider of best-in-class digital solutions and a world leader in the development of new technologies, is seeking a talented professional to lead and support the Logistics management functions in SAP (SAP-MM, LE & EWM) globally, leading exciting new Project initiatives including upgrading to S/4HANA, deploying EWM and provide effective and efficient support to existing solutions across the Americas region. This is a great opportunity to work on the latest technology platforms and expand to industry valued Business Intelligence and other, supply chain management solution areas. It is also an opportunity for those professionals looking for career stability and growth within an organization.
This position is remote, but you need to be local to either Carson, CA or Indianapolis, IN to occasionally visit our warehouse operations.
As Sr. Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for leading project implementation and ongoing support of SAP solutions according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements.
Through your contributions as a Sr. Systems Analyst, you will have a key impact on the success of your team’s performance and for each of the projects being implemented by:
- Understanding business processes and the IT landscape rapidly
- Formulating adoption of the best practices in meeting the foreseeable or likely challenges
- Framing, reviewing, and validating right set of questions for gathering requirements relating to SAP MM, Logistics & EWM functions
- Creating or architecting solutions workshops with business managers
- Defining and proposing solutions options along with effort estimations
- Rendering advice to Senior managers and C-level executives on best business practices and get the buy-in to adopt these practices
- Creating solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing short- and long-term organizational needs
- Leading creation of detailed solution documentation and presentations
- Leveraging standard processes and architecting innovative solutions for timely execution of the project within the agreed timelines and the cost to be considered:
- Working with your own team and cross-functional project team compositions
- Leading and guiding the team in Production support environment highly focused towards enabling efficient solutions, ensuring utmost customer satisfaction, and meeting SLAs
- Have more than 10 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 5 to 8 years of domain experience.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as an SAP Systems Lead managing small teams
- Must have hands-on SAP implementation lead experience in multiple Projects in S/4HANA & EWM, with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP Materials Management, Logistics Execution & EWM - primarily Planning, procurement, inventory management, Valuation, Inbound/Outbound Delivery processing, Warehouse operations, Shipment processing/Shipment cost processing, Engineering Change Management.
- Have demonstrated experienced as a key contributor to multiple end-to-end S/4HANA & EWM implementation projects. Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from conception through realization with great tact and management leading to effective deployment/roll-out of the same across the organization.
- Must have expertise in integrating SAP MM with PP, FI, CO, SD, and PM modules to integrate expert knowledge of own discipline with extensive knowledge of other disciplines and develop organizational roadmap and strategy
- Should have experience leading team in Production support environment highly focused towards meeting SLAs and ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
- International project experience (preferably in LATAM regions) and working in multi-cultural teams would be of advantage
- Must possess abilities to lead and build teams, train the team, possess, and practice knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects
- Lead support experience with JSOX (or SOX) compliance
- Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have professional educational background and/or certifications in S/4HANA, EWM, APICS CPIM or an equivalent work experience
The starting annual base pay for this role is between USD $113,559 and $151,378. The actual base is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.