Senior Solution Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
- 9 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in Enterprise messaging and demand strategy focused on Generative AI and Data
- Experience building and executing measurable campaigns across multiple channels, with experience in demand generation marketing
- Ability to influence executive-level stakeholders and achieve key goals and business metrics in a team environment
- Ability to project manage large initiatives cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills with ability to use insights and data to inform strategies, improve results, and drive innovative thinking
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both high-level progress and small details
- Outstanding execution, problem-solving, and creativity with the ability to navigate ambiguity and operate in a high-growth, high-velocity organization
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base.
This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Google Cloud helps people serve their customers and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
This team is the trusted partner to our Solutions and Sales organizations, leading with product and solution knowledge, and deep understanding of driving content and program strategy that supports pipeline demand, creation, and acceleration. You will analyze propensity data and solution insights to drive selected campaigns for Generative AI. You will establish trusted relationships with aligned stakeholders and closely collaborate with key partners across marketing, sales, customer engineering, and product marketing.
As a Senior Solution Marketing Manager, you will work closely with sales, regional marketing, and product marketing to orchestrate go-to-market campaigns and programs focused on our Generative AI and Data solutions within the North America business. This work will drive substantial demand, impact and growth for Google Cloud in North America.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $154,000-$236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build marketing plans for prospective and existing customers across all business segments and drive customer engagement with our Generative AI solutions. Partner with North America marketing, solutions, and sales teams to align on strategy and tactics.
- Drive customer acquisition and pipeline generation programs (e.g., digital and physical events, campaigns) and executive engagement, through direct and partner-led motions.
- Serve as a trusted and strategic advisor to sales and marketing leadership by ensuring adequate pipeline coverage, providing regular marketing updates and insights, as well as surfacing critical business needs to the broader marketing organization.
- Drive data-driven decision making by understanding performance, trends, issues, gaps, and solutions. Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand creation programs and campaigns.
- Contribute to a learning, collaboration, and excellence across Google Cloud Marketing, Google Cloud, and Alphabet.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and Know your rights: workplace discrimination is illegal. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we're committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we're building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.