Senior Software Engineer
Khoros is currently looking to add a Sr. Software Engineer to our Product Team!
Consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, Khoros enables some of the world’s best brands to create customers for life through its industry-leading Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products. At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Annual merit and bonus plans
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Opportunities for advancement
This role is fully remote. Individuals can live in any US state.I-REMOTE
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Building an industry-leading analytics product with a team of cross-functional engineers
- Working within and across teams to deliver great features to customers
- Working with Product Managers and Designers to plan projects and requirements
- Providing code review feedback to team members
- Championing good engineering practices like docs, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Participating in an on-call rotation for production support
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience as a software engineer required. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
2+ years of experience with:
- Server-side languages like Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- Cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Eelational databases like MySQL or Postgres
- A distributed version control system like git
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with stream-processing technology (Kinesis, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
This role is budgeted in the $140k- 150k base salary range with a 10-15% annual bonus. Salary and bonus will ultimately be based on a candidate’s experience and external market factors.