Senior Software Engineer
ZoomRemote Office (CA) - Bay Area5 months ago
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Zoom is looking for experienced Full Stack (Java) Engineers to join our engineering organization to build and scale Zoom user experiences in a variety of different areas. We are looking for passionate software engineers who are excited to build what it takes to transform how people interact. Zoom is growing its user base and the infrastructure at an exponential rate, come join us in revolutionizing the industry.
We are looking for engineers to join our Platform Team to build next-generation web components to provide our users with an amazing seamless experience.
Skills you have:
- Master or Bachelor's degree in CS or similar
- 5+ years of programming experience in Java or relevant languages
- Solid understanding of transport protocols, web applications, and JVM internals
- Experience in building High performance applications in Java
- Experience in building distributed systems and tradeoffs
- Experience building reliable, scalable services
- Knowledge in Microservices architecture and Cloud software systems