Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The role will encompass development across all tiers of the application stack.
The role will be part of Client onboarding, which provides core services across the firm to streamline complex workflows and data across multiple business functions.
You will be part of a talented engineer team that works on low-latency mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include application architecture and development across full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing, collaborating with like-minded engineers.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle working within Agile methodology
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Do proof of concepts to test out various ideas, technologies
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience building global enterprise level systems
- Knowledge of financial markets or a strong desire to learn
- Proven hands-on experience building large scalable web-based applications using React (ideal)/Angular with Typescript
- Proven hands-on experience designing and developing enterprise applications using C#/.Net Core
- Experience developing distributed systems using Microservice architecture (event-based)
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes) and working on cloud platforms (Azure/AWS etc)
- Exposure with distributed messaging / streaming platforms (Apache Kafka)
- Experience with TDD/BDD, testing framework (Jest/React-testing-library/JUnit)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and No-SQL databases
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment