Senior Social Strategist
DominoNew York, NY (remote)8d ago
SENIOR SOCIAL STRATEGIST
DOMINO is looking to hire a Senior Social Strategist to join our growing brand team. To be successful in this role you need to have both a data-driven and creative mindset, obsessed with interior design and social media, and have a proven track record for driving brand growth via a multichannel social strategy.
Reports to the Head of Brand
- Help set overarching social media KPIs and campaign-specific KPIs for each platform
- Ideate and execute social media strategy for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and various other social media platforms.
- Ability to copy write with an understanding of the Domino brand filter.
- Content strategy advocate for what’s performing on social to content team
- Nurture and build relationships with external social media platforms so Domino is considered for relevant beta tests, co-promotion partners, and platform changes.
- Develop A/B testing strategy for each platform for image optimization and copy optimization to increase traffic and engagement
- Analyze social data in real time using analytics tools to drive actionable insights and inform future social strategies
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the brand team, content team, and the creative studio team to plan and schedule social content
- Manage associate social media editor and freelance support
- Own and review weekly and monthly social reports and summarize highlights for audience growth, traffic, engagement and across key social channels
- Oversee and manage internal documentation of social best practices, “one-pagers” and guidelines for distribution to brand, content and revenue team
- Monitor social algorithm changes, platform changes and updates, and make a recommend course of action
- Evaluate and test new social platforms and calculate ROI
- Digitally native; understands the value of data
- Experience in the design industry or strong interest in interiors and home decor
- Experience in social strategy development and a record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of multi-platform marketing campaigns
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Obsessed with social media strategy, and love testing social platforms for the most innovative content in your spare time
- Ready to be an ambassador for all things Domino
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salaries & Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; 3 Plan options-Insurance is effective on first day of employment
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drug Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy – 15 Days (to start) & 11 Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401k Savings Plan plus Company Match
- Commuter and Transit Benefits
- Maternity (16 Paid Weeks) / Paternity (4 Paid Weeks) / Adoption Leave (4 Paid Weeks)
At DOMINO, we strongly encourage people of color, women, veterans, people with disabilities, L.G.B.T.Q people, people of all or no educational backgrounds, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.