Senior Social Media Community Manager
Gopuff is seeking a Senior Social Strategist to join our organic Social Media Team, who will serve as the day-to-day liaison and ultimate champion between the Gopuff organization and our online audience, building and managing online communities while driving conversations and engagement.
You will act as the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through strategic community support, original content development and distribution (writing, storyboarding and storytelling focus), and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust, and create exciting, innovative ways to connect with our existing and future customers - both online and in-person.
As part of the Organic Social Media team, you will report to the Director of Social Media and work primarily with the Brand Marketing teams, and our key partners across the organization like BD, Comms, MSM, Strategic Development and more. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
Please note: applicant must live in Gopuff delivery zone.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Oversee daily community management across brand's channels (responding to fans, identifying real-time moments and brand banter opportunities)
- …in other words: WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! Social captions, commentary, comments to other brands and fans in real time
- Own the evolution and strategy of our social tone of voice and messaging guidelines, ensuring our social work always lines up to the master brand strategy & guidelines
- Lead the social content calendar with “always on” content, ideating new ways to support social moments and campaigns
- Create content natively within social marketing channels, working with all team members and creators, brainstorming ideas with creatives and strategists to drive engagement
- Organize community events
- Report on social performance, pulling and sharing weekly metrics, insights and content optimizations with key stakeholders.
You’re the right fit if you (you have or do):
- Experience in social media management, strategy and community management
- Are a passionate consumer and doer of social who understands what goes into making compelling social content that drives engagement
- Have a unique point of view, voice, eye for and approach to social content creation (you’re not just going with the motions and posting what everyone else does)
- Are energized by collaboration, have a strong attention to detail, are an out-of-the-box thinker
- Clear strategic chops: you have the ability to think through and organize social media strategies that include insights, audience segmentation, consumer marketing tactics, content storytelling and more
- An insight-miner; someone who loves looking at data points to understand what flopped, what worked, and how to improve content next time
- Understand social media is a 24/7 environment and are ready to jump on an opportunity that makes sense for the brand at any time
- Are willing to jump in where you can to create amazing social content and ideas for a billion-dollar business
- Proficiency with and passion for uncovering Gen Z trends and culture is a huge plus
- Are great at juggling multiple projects and to-do’s at once!
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.