VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
- Manages and owns full life cycle recruiting: preparation, sourcing, screening, selecting, scheduling, and hiring
- Manage hiring efforts for positions across various VaynerX locations
- Balance and prioritize multiple roles at once while ensuring an active, diverse, and healthy candidate pool across positions
- Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities by assembling powerful sourcing strategies
- Manage candidate experience; guiding candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications.
- Build talent pipelines and ensure that every candidate experience is thoughtful, kind, and a clear representation of what it's like to work at VaynerX
- You have 3-4 years of recruiting experience within Marketing, Advertising, PR industries with a focus in one/few/all of the following: Client Services, Project Management, and Strategy
- Experience in and passion for inclusive recruiting and D&I sourcing
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
- An empathetic approach to building relationships based in trust and transparency with candidates and hiring managers
- Demonstrate great leadership skills by crediting others where credit is due and self aware enough to take responsibility for misses when they rest with you.
- You are a clear storyteller ready to effectively communicate our brand voice to those outside of the organization.