Senior Records & Information Management Specialist
Campbell Soup Company’s Records & Information Management (RIM) program is responsible for policy and processes related to the management of the Company’s information assets, monitoring compliance and supporting the development of consistent processes that promote the responsible management of Company information in compliance with legal, regulatory and business requirements.
The Senior Records & Information Management Specialist will support the day-to-day functioning of the RIM program in delivering sound and compliant information governance practices across the organization.
- Work closely with the Director, Records & Information Management / Ediscovery to develop, implement and manage processes and procedures that support RIM initiatives corporate-wide.
- Assist the Director, Records & Information Management / Ediscovery in advising business teams on operational and compliance responsibilities relating to the lifecycle management of information.
- Oversee an internal network of record coordinators embedded in each department across the organization. Provide training and support each coordinator in facilitating the program within their area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain employee training and educational materials to drive awareness and promote compliance with records and information management policies throughout the organization. Maintain RIM portal to ensure content remains up to date and relevant.
- Deliver regular compliance training on records and information management related topics.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and implement updates to the company retention schedule and record types.
- Manage off-site storage repositories. Evaluate current storage sites and volumes and lead the records disposition process.
- Monitor compliance with established offboarding processes to ensure the retrieval and preservation of information assets.
- Manage vendor relationships of RIM third-party service providers. Communicate effectively with vendors to level set service expectations and troubleshoot service issues.
- Serve as system administrator for Campbell’s proprietary archive records database, legal hold notice application and other systems as needed.
- Provide ediscovery support in litigation, as required.
- Support other projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years relevant experience required in a corporate or law firm setting preferred.
- Experience in records and data management, retention and disposition and electronic records management preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Capable of influencing vertically and horizontally across the organization.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Aptitude and interest in information technologies.
- Familiarity with civil litigation procedures and ediscovery processes preferred.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft 365 and SharePoint preferred.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.