Senior Proposal Manager
It takes a team with a wide range of talents to create ground-breaking products. Our Proposal Management team within Professional Services has the expertise to bring the process together. We support the opportunity lifecycle from development through to contracting, acting as the primary liaison between the customer and the financial support organizations. RPF tenders, customer business case analysis, total cost of ownership modelling – we take it all in our stride.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Federal Proposal Manager on our Proposal Management Team in Round Rock, TX.
Dell is committed to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive. We have an immediate opening for an organized, creative, and flexible Senior Proposal Manager who is passionate about winning.
What you’ll achieve:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the proposal process and preparing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Tenders, and Requests for Information (RFIs) issued by the U.S. Federal Government, and other government customers in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada. As a Dell Federal Proposal Manager, you will interact with our customers, our sales teams, and various Dell technical experts to produce winning proposal documents that clearly demonstrate how Dell offers the best value and overall solution for its customers.
- Manage the proposal life cycle for bids to the US Federal Government, and government customers in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada, for responses where Dell is either a direct prime contractor or subcontractor to another partner
- Effectively lead a diverse group of subject matter experts to drive the proposal process to successful completion—from RFI/RFP receipt to proposal submission and award. Produce and submit compelling, compliant, and competitive customer-facing proposal documents that meet RFP requirements, demonstrate our value proposition, and position Dell for the best chance to win
- Exhibit successful project management and proposal leadership, with demonstrated ability to drive results from a virtual team and with a very high attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Five to ten years’ experience in proposal management and writing
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or higher, preferably in a relevant area such as English, Marketing, Communications, Business, Science, Engineering or related field
- Formal proposal training and/or relevant certifications (e.g., APMP, Shipley) is preferred
- Must be a verified U.S. citizen
- Proposal experience in the information technology industry for U.S. Federal Government and government customers in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada is strongly preferred
- Strong facilitation, leadership, and communication skills through the pursuit lifecycle
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.