Senior Professional Fullstack Java Developer
DXC TechnologyFort Worth, TX or Canada16 days ago
Must be authorized to work in the USA (or Canada) without any kind of visa sponsorship requirement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Java J2EE Experience.
- Angular JS knowledge
- Willing to learn new technologies/software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working with others on the engineering team to manage day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design reviews, code reviews, and implementation
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills
- High level of focus and attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Take ownership of the work and projects assigned to you
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 8+ years’ experience with Java
- 5+ years’ experience with Spring Boot Application REST services
- Experience working in Cloud Platforms like PCF, Azure
- CI/CD Pipelining exp
- 2+ years of Angular 7+ experience is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in state management libraries like Redux, NgRx
- 2+ years of experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum team
- Good knowledge and exposure to the reactive programming in Angular
- Good knowledge and understand build tools maven, git, SonarQube, Jenkins
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email. Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.