Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ready to make an impact? As part of HubSpot's Product Marketing team, you get to craft and lead compelling initiatives that bring our products to life in the service of helping our customers Grow Better.
You are responsible for the positioning, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and ongoing demand for products within HubSpot’s CRM platform. You work with the rest of the product marketing team to advance the full platform, working on the strategy for a slate of products within our full suite of software, which includes our CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, as well as our ecosystem of integrations, apps, and extensions.
In this highly cross-functional role, you partner with the general manager of your product, the product leads, marketing, sales, services and support teams and the partner network globally to ensure a product's success.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Orchestrate large-scale campaigns that bring a product to market using relevant and effective channels and communications. You'll also work with the broader team to reach millions from our events, live streams, and publications.
- Craft differentiated and world-class positioning and messaging for overall product lines and individual products you manage.
- Work with a team of product leaders, sales leaders, market researchers, product marketers, competitive analysts, and creatives to inform and execute on product positioning.
- Work closely with leadership, presenting to internal stakeholders and gaining buy-in across various departments and stakeholders throughout the company for product launches, packaging, and timing.
- Enable the sales team with world-class internal and external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of our products.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a track record of ideating and executing on innovative, impactful go-to-market tactics
- Are skilled storytellers able to develop a memorable narrative for any product, and for various personas, and can coach others to do the same
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions
- Excel at working across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Will become fascinated by our customer base and motivated by their success
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change
- Have a positive mindset and high personal accountability
Cash compensation range: 96,000-135,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.