Senior Product Marketing Manager
As an early member of the product marketing team at Afresh, you’ll have the opportunity to operate across all core product marketing functions to drive engagement and adoption of our expanding product suite. Our vision and expectation is that this individual will be highly collaborative, proactive, and strategic as we continue to develop cross-functional and team processes in order to grow our impact. In this role, we will expect you to:
- Partner closely with our product and revenue teams to build a deep knowledge of the problems we’re solving and why our solutions stand out in the market.
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning for products and features, and strategize on how to best deliver that message to various customers and personas.
- Contribute to GTM execution for new product launches, including building out sales resources, internal training materials, product demos, and customer-facing materials.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to scope and create compelling, targeted content and campaigns to engage our target audiences.
- Consistently serve as the voice of the customer in all projects and cross-functional collaboration.
- Expand and up-level our market research.
Skills and Experience:
The following represents attributes our ideal candidate possesses. We encourage all highly-qualified candidates to apply, even if they do not fulfill all the listed criteria.
- 4+ years of product marketing or related experience.
- Experience in enterprise SaaS and/or B2B; data or AI/ML preferred.
- Able to independently lead simultaneous projects, including navigating ambiguity to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success collaborating and driving alignment with cross-functional teams including product, sales, design, and marketing.
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into compelling market-facing messaging and materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Curiosity and growth-oriented mindset focused on learning and problem solving to optimize impact.
Afresh is committed to pay equity and providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits package. Afresh conducts a pay equity audit twice each year to ensure that jobs of similar scope and impact are paid similar amounts. The final compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role’s scope, complexity, internal equity, the candidate’s experience/expertise, and success through the interview process.
Founded in 2017, Afresh is working on the #1 solution to curb climate change: reducing food waste. By combining human insight and transformative technology, we're helping grocers provide fresher food to customers at more affordable prices.
Afresh sits at an incredible intersection of positive social impact, rocket ship financial growth, and cutting-edge technology. Our best-in-class AI research has been published in top journals including ICML, and we've raised over $148 million in funding from investors including former co-CEO of Whole Foods Market Walter Robb and Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors.
Fresh is the past, present, and future of our food system – the waste we create today will impact our planet for years to come. Join us as we continue to build a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive team that embodies our company’s values of proactivity, kindness, candor, and humility.
Afresh provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
Here at Afresh, many of our employees work remotely provided that they reside in one of the following states: AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MT, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, PA, TX, WA, WI. However, there may be key roles that will require a candidate/employee to be local to our San Francisco, CA office. In which case this requirement will be included in the job posting details under "Skills and experience" for reference.