Senior Product Manager
**This position requires working 3 days a week in our Miami Headquarters**
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for owning the end-to-end customer experience and informing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to meet customer needs. This role will liaison directly with internal customers to represent their journey, working cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch. A strong candidate will demonstrate excellent executive communication skills, problem solving capabilities, have an analytical mindset, and the ability to bridge the technical and business worlds. The ideal candidate must also have a passion for driving change and be customer obsessed.
- Introduce the latest technologies and drive an automation and intelligence approach to use big data to identify and optimize existing and to be technology solutions.
- Take a data-driven approach to evaluating the current landscape of customer experiences within your portfolio, selecting opportunities and aligning those with potential offerings / solutions.
- Prioritize opportunities through evaluating commercial viability, developing business cases, and deploying other lean portfolio management practices.
- Actively Manage business relationships with respectful candor and hold the line on product mindset and be culture change agent.
- Inform and support the product portfolio vision and ensure its alignment with overall business strategies and objectives
- Guide Product Owners on developing their product strategy, roadmap, and delivery through the product development lifecycle
- Continuously evaluate the market to ensure our products and services are at par or better
- Face off to customers through development and beyond for feedback on existing products and services and potential future needs
- Drive and promote product engagement and satisfaction throughout the business
- Manage resource pipelines to ensure timely delivery and proper support for products and services within the portfolio
- Coach and develop a pipeline of talent within the organization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certified practical experience; secondary degree preferred (e.g., masters, PhD)
- 7+ years progressive experience concurrent with 4+ years in technical product management and 2+ years in leading balanced product teams
- Experience driving product strategies, go-to-market strategies, and design
- Ability to deliver results in a complex, matrixed environment, driving alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to structure ambiguity, break down complex problems, and drive solutioning
- Strong communication skills with proven experience handling collaboration across executives and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, leading research, analysis, and data insights to inform decisions
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Sr. Product Manager to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Up to 25% of travel is required.
- Experience working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills; high EQ with strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- History of driving complex, ambiguous projects across multiple groups of stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinker with knowledge of business and technology
- Excellent organization, time-management and attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working in a time-sensitive and rapidly changing organization
- Quick learner with a solution-oriented mindset and willingness to challenge
- Positive attitude, passionate and energetic
- Flexibility for travel
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.