Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer at Vanta, you'll have the opportunity to impact our product and design strategy and spawn entirely new projects that are design-driven. We’re looking for a collaborative teammate capable of delivering and taking feedback. If you are a passionate experienced designer who finds excitement from the possibility of digging deep into customer needs, then this might be the role for you.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Designer at Vanta:
- Own your design process end to end
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision making for Vanta’s product direction and vision
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Use and evolve our internal design system
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within Vanta
How to be successful in this role:
- Have several years of experience as a product designer shipping products and delivering customer value
- Have a passion for tackling complex user problems and shaping them into powerful/simple outcomes
- Have strong visual, UI and interaction skills
- Enjoy spending time understanding users and their problems
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.