Senior Platform Product Manager
Cañada de Gómez, Santa Fe, Argentina
Look no further than Phreesia’s Senior Platform Product Manager opening as the next step of your career, where you’ll get the opportunity to push the boundaries of innovation and technology! You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our infrastructure experience and collaborating with various business stakeholders to tackle complex and challenging problems that will ultimately help optimize our developer and end user experience. We’ll depend on you to be the Product SME for our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) function and design and drive the implementation of our multi-platform solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Lead complex and strategic initiatives with the SRE teams to envision, define, develop, and deliver new products and approaches that typically require enterprise-level visibility.
- Leverage expert data-driven problem-solving techniques and analytical rigor to understand, establish and report on key performance indicators. Actively manage ambiguity, bring in ‘big picture’ thinking, and consistently seek to drive clarity amongst team, partners, and key stakeholders.
- Guides teams in collaboration sessions to finalize detailed roadmaps, project lists and implementation plans.
- Consult with SRE teams and other business partners to understand current and future complex /strategic business needs requiring multi-platform solutions. Communicate status, delays, and mitigations to senior leadership.
- Be accountable for the application of industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness and efficiency of business processes.
- Act as a major resource and mentor junior members of the team to solve highly complex and high value business problems.
- Understand and communicate the needs of developers, applications, and the business to ensure developed solutions meet their needs. Communicate with external stakeholders and manage vendor relationships.
- Identify gaps and unmet needs and work with the teams to develop potential solutions and progress proposals through approval processes.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in a product function with a focus on SRE and implementation of general observability tools. Experience in tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, AppD, Loki etc. is highly preferred.
- Experience with Web, Cloud, and Infrastructure Technologies.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology.
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated and excited by new ideas.
Base pay for US is $150,000 - $170,000 USD, depending on qualifications. In addition, Phreesia also offers equity as part an attractive & comprehensive Total Rewards package.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Flexible PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly reimbursement for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.