Senior People Systems Administrator
Are you experienced with implementing and maintaining HR systems for complex global businesses? Do you enjoy building relationships across all levels to ensure the business understands how its direction will be underpinned by the technology used?
We have a newly created role for a Senior People Systems Administrator to join our team, reporting directly to the Director of People Data Strategy and Governance. You will own the day to day relationship with HR and will maintain and configure HR systems as required, for a global population.
You will be responsible for supporting, developing, and integrating all HR systems with particular emphasis on governance of HR systems, the further evolution of the existing HR systems landscape, additional modules/functionality, as well as other supporting technologies. This role ensures best practices, use of logical methodologies, and robust business partnering to meet the needs of HR and the business, in close collaboration with the IT team.
We are open to applications from people seeking remote working across the US.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- HR Technology Support, Innovation & Management:
- Serve as primary business lead and point of contact for all HR systems maintenance, configuration management, access management, data quality management, mass data uploads, etc.
- Hands-on configuration, administration and management of HR systems to include core HR systems, payroll systems, reward, performance management and learning management systems.
- Collaborate with IT, business leaders, business process owners, and functional SMEs to translate business requirements into concrete, specific projects.
- Provide input and thought leadership for driving HR technology and solutions that will help embed and underpin HR initiatives and the People agenda of the wider business.
- Support/provide input to develop the HR technology systems and service road map.
- Proactively research new functionality and provide recommendations to leadership on new features/functionality/technologies that could be used to improve effectiveness, efficiency and user experience.
- Participate in evaluation, testing and selection of the necessary HR solutions needed to achieve the goals of the organisation.
- In partnership with IT, HR and (where appropriate) the business, plan and deliver all aspects of HR technology implementation and maintenance.
- Manage all aspects of the testing, implementation, reporting and end-user training and support for all global HR systems
HRIS Policy & Process:
- Assist in developing global HR technology policies and procedures, ensuring alignment of business rules, data security & privacy principles and enforce compliance in key areas.
- Oversee processes and drive requirements for additional HR technology improvements to eliminate or reduce manual processes.
- In conjunction with the HR Reporting and Data analyst, regularly review data quality, design data quality review processes, and communicate data quality issues to the appropriate teams to ensure data quality from input
- Ensure all HR technology policies, processes and programmes are effectively communicated and understood.
- Establish governance for HR tools with regards to technology demand, requirements documentation, change management, testing, prioritisation, change delivery and business impact assessment.
- Manage ongoing internal and vendor relationships, ensuring SLAs are met and system updates are effectively managed.
- Effectively manage HR technology related risk in partnership with the IT and Risk Management teams.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years' experience in a similar HR systems position within a fast paced, international environment
- Experience of working with HR technology systems (i.e. BambooHR, ADP, Workday, SuccessFactors, Learning Pool, PeopleFluent or similar)
- Hands-on experience with BambooHR system configuration/set up would be advantageous (not only data management): enabling/disabling functionality, creation of custom fields, access management and mass data uploads.
- Hands on configuration and management of other Saas/Cloud based HR system (i.e. Workday, SuccessFactors, ADP or similar), including HR modules such as core HCM, time and absence management, business process/workflow management, and access/security configuration.
- Excellent oral communication & interpersonal skills
- Awareness of Data Privacy relating to HR data capture and maintenance for a global population (heavy UK and US focus).
- Experience with G Suite/Google Workspace/Google Sheets
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Excellent Medical, dental and vision plans
- Access to flexible spending account and health savings account
- Competitive retirement plan
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly remote yoga sessions
If you are a Babylon employee who is also a California resident, Under the California Consumer Protection Act of (2018) as amended, you have a right to:
- Know about the personal information Babylon collects about you and how it is used and shared
- Correct inaccurate information
- Delete personal information collected from you (with some exceptions such as if it is still needed for the purpose for which it was provided or if we are required by law to maintain it)
- Limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information
- Opt-out of automated decision-making technology
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information; and
- Non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights (including employment decisions or retaliation).
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.