Senior Operations Manager
Driven by Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence, Uline's Corporate Operations team supports our fulfillment operations across North America to be the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies! Join us as a Senior Operations Manager, where you will oversee audits throughout the business, looking at how to drive improvements through your research, suggestions and feedback.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Review and analyze various reports to identify strengths and weaknesses in business processes, as well as evaluate operational effectiveness.
- Coordinate resources for projects impacting branch operations.
- Present analyses and reports to senior management with recommendations and action plans.
- Perform root cause analysis on business operations issues and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Help develop and execute strategic plans and business goals.
- Work with Uline leadership to ensure business decisions align with operational priorities and organizational goals.
- Maintain relationships with department leaders and work to improve communication across business areas.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, with prior leadership experience.
- Proficient in Excel with PowerBi or SQL experience a plus.
- Requires some travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.