Senior Marketing Specialist
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing communications and advertising materials to effectively present the Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee. Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides daily status of projects, deadlines and performance to management. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Researches, writes and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications materials.
- Provides leadership and oversight to lower-level Marketing Specialists.
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge and understanding of customers, products and industries.
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This particular role will currently handle the following:
- Driving referral program leads, including:
- Authorized Connector Program, including Welcome Kits, Lunch & Learns and other campaigns
- Customer Referral program – in partnership with all sales channels
- Inner Circle employee referral program
- Ad hoc campaign tracking/reporting around referral programs engagement
- Works independently and collaboratively with outside vendors on creative design elements and production as needed
- Leadmax Queue and Lead pass in SFDC/Orion
- Business Journal content planning and distribution
- Hospitality Ticket Management/Concierge Live admin
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $71,672.15 - $107,508.23
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.