Senior Marketing Manager
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will play the important role of continuing to build and enhance Fantasy’s reputation. You will lead and run the inbound marketing strategy for Fantasy, as well as execute persuasive campaigns that position the agency as a leader within the industry.
Help craft the Fantasy story
- Strengthen audience acquisition, growth and retention using digital channels.
- Create long and short-term marketing and communication plans
- Manage all of Fantasy’s online brand touch points.
- Proactively drive Fantasy’s narrative externally and internally through the creation of thought leadership campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Lead execution of social campaigns and improve Fantasy's presence on various social media platforms.
- Oversee the evolution of Fantasy’s website, transforming it into an effective inbound marketing source.
- Track progress against overarching goals and objectives; report on marketing outcomes and KPIs.
- Identify and apply for relevant awards and recognition listings for Fantasy, highlighting select projects, individual leaders and subject matter experts.
- Work with clients to create and run co-operative partner campaigns.
Experience / Key Personal Qualities
- Has at least 7 years of experience in concept work and brand marketing with integrated digital campaign experience.
- A proven track record of launching successful B2B campaigns, ideally within the creative agency, product design or consulting space.
- A creative thinker who’s passionate about generating and launching innovative ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The highest level of organizational detail.
- Proven success leading complex projects with cross-functional teams, including and scoping, motivating teams and aligning stakeholders.
- A general understanding of SEO, analytics and other forms of digital performance measurement.
- Ideally, have successfully led brand architecture development for a high-consideration product, but at minimum, have a deep understanding of brand architecture, including how to translate it into creative strategy and integrated campaigns.
- Be skilled at writing creative briefs, successfully guiding creative projects that balance the business and brand to create impactful campaigns by working directly with creative resources (e.g. creative director, copywriters, producers, etc).
- Experience managing internal and external creative teams to complete creative projects.
Fantasy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Since 1999, diversity has been vital to our success and ability to create products and services used and loved by millions of people all over the world. We are committed to continually fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.