Senior Marketing Communications
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Strategic Communications Team! You will be based in our company headquarters in Southlake, TX reporting to the team leader based in Europe. You will be an integral part of a global marketing team and have peers across The Americas, EMEA and APAC.
Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will play a key role in shaping and driving strategic marketing communications globally that support the company’s strategic imperatives, increase internal and external awareness, fuel customer confidence, and contribute positively to business objectives with a strong emphasis on travel distribution.
Role and Responsibilities
- Gather key insights and interface with sponsors to identify, evaluate and execute strategic communications opportunities.
- Write impactful and nuanced copy that articulates and positions Sabre’s core value to various customer segments.
- Plan and execute marketing activities, and analyze key metrics to determine their success and/or refinement.
- Brief a variety of partners including demand marketing, creative designers, sales enablement and sales, to ensure the activities and programs are delivered on strategy, on time and aligned to agreed performance goals.
- Contribute to the team’s performance by project managing the team’s editorial calendar, helping create and improve communications standards and ensuring alignment with other teams.
- This is a ‘hands on’ role, you will take ownership for planning and managing communications end-to-end and writing assets.
What's in it for you?
In this position, you will:
- Learn travel industry dynamics, including competitive landscape and technologies, and gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs, terminology, and role across the value chain.
- Influence the company’s stance and narratives on strategic moves, as they happen
- Work with a broad variety of stakeholders, in a multicultural environment
- Interface with executive leaders and strategic customers within the travel industry
- Must have 3 to 5 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Excels in copy writing skills in a B2B context, with a track record of successful publications and campaigns.
- Has an editorial mindset, e.g. quickly identifies key messages and deploys content plans using a variety of channels - digital, social, internal, events - with accountability for results, timelines and budgets.
- Pays attention to detail and has demonstrated ability to project manage various activities simultaneously, gather and maintain project briefs, drive cross-functional teams, and measure post-announcement results
- Is comfortable with fast-paced environments, tight timelines and is self-driven to independently organize and lead communications.
- Demonstrates a pro-active attitude, and excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in the technology and/or travel sector is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Experience in digital marketing and marketing automation, including the use of Salesforce and tracking campaign performance.
The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the team member from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW