Senior Manager, Support Quality Assurance
Dutchie is in need of a strong Quality Assurance leader to come in and build the QA department for our Support functions. This leader will design and implement the standard for ensuring that our Specialists are providing the best possible experience to our customers. The Sr. Manager will build cross functional relationships across CS, R&D, Engineering and Third Party Partners. This is an amazing opportunity for a QA leader to come in and lay the foundation for a fast growing company that is revolutionizing technology in the cannabis industry.
What You'll Do...
- Will manage a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to hit Quality review requirements and a busy coaching schedule
- Track metrics such as QA variance, roster achievement goals, and agent review reporting
- Provides senior leadership with trending QA data and action plans for lowering adherence gaps
- Communicates cross-functionally with multiple departments within CS to align on OKR’s and day to day needs
What You Bring...
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- A passion for mentoring and developing others
- Comfortable presenting & have the ability to command an audience
- Strong analytical skills with proven success developing performance metrics and other measurable business processes and tasks
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate independently
- Ability to motivate a team and track performance goals
- Proactively communicates new ideas for improvement.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-departmental collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, passionate over achiever, team player, facilitator
It's a bonus if you...
- Experience working at a fast growing company or fast growing account
- Experience building Quality Assurance departments
- Systems/Tools Proficiency
- Google Sheets
- Salesforce or Zendesk experience & reporting
- Looker experience is a plus
- Virtual Observer or similar QA tool experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.