Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning
Cronos Group is an innovative global cannabinoid company with international production and distribution across five continents. Cronos Group is committed to building disruptive intellectual property by advancing cannabis research, technology and product development. With a passion to responsibly elevate the consumer experience, Cronos Group is building an iconic brand portfolio. Cronos Group’s portfolio includes PEACE NATURALS™, a global health and wellness platform, and adult-use brand Spinach™.
At Cronos Group, we hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them the opportunity to hone new skills and approaches. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry and help build a historically significant company, we want to meet you. If you are a strategic thinker, people manager and have a passion for delivering results, then this is the job for you!
As the Sr. Manager Supply Chain Planning you will be tasked with developing and implementing the tools and processes required to support and deliver the supply chain objectives for North America. You will build a strong collaborative team of planners and schedulers, while collaborating and partnering with cross functional leaders. The ideal candidate is energetic, collaborative, and forward- thinking.
This position is based out of Stayner, Ontario.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translating demand requirements into optimized supply plans for all material groups.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver business priorities.
- Develop and manage a team of supply planners, material planners, and schedulers through effective coaching, development, and performance management.
- Owner of inventory strategy and stock levels to meet and exceed business plans.
- Implement strategies to support a rapidly expanding business by building an agile and efficient supply network that will improve Customer Experience, lower operating cost and improve capital utilization.
- Build and develop planning/capacity models, processes and align system capabilities to adhere to the Business Planning Cycle.
- Create and execute against short, medium, and long-term supply chain plans in collaboration with Demand Planning, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product Development and Finance teams.
- Key contributor into S&OP business cycle; identifying R&O through the Business Planning Cycle focused on supply, capacity and inventory positions to achieve top tier delivery performance for our customers.
- Execute strategies for meeting supply chain targets on KPIs including but not limited to perfect order performance, OTIF, inventory turns, scheduling attainment, product availability, stock outs, and SLOB inventory.
- Performance manage, troubleshoot, and realign priorities among the team to ensure goals are met and exceeded.
- Champion optimization and adoption of SAP tools to support the business needs (MRP, APO).
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 5+ years of Supply Planning and Operational experience required.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or related field.
- 3+ years experience in management and leadership of multi-faceted teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- APICS, Six Sigma, Lean or Industry certifications a plus.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures. For candidates with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process.