Senior Manager, Social Media Strategist
Univision Digital is looking for a Lifestyle Senior Manager, Social Media Strategist to join our team to build and grow a new Lifestyle vertical through social media platforms.
Our mission is to create the most engaging content in Hispanic media and develop the most powerful entertainment content for Hispanic Women in the United States with a high level of storytelling around beauty, fashion, food, wellness, empowerment, and more, as we are inclusive and creative.
The Senior Manager, Social Media Strategist understands how every platform is different and how content needs to adapt to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. The position requires a high level of creativity, communication skills, and passion for growth. You have a deep knowledge of the industry, trends, influencers, creators and how to build a community.
The successful candidate will ensure Univision’s continues to set the bar of top-quality content in Spanish and to innovate in the way we present the stories our audience truly love.
- Create and execute the social media strategy for Lifestyle content across platforms
- Manage social media team and work directly with video production team and Lifestyle experts to bring ideas to life in different formats
- Identify opportunities for adoption of new formats and platforms based on insights and analytics
- Produce content, prioritizing video across platforms, to grow and engage with Hispanic audience
- “Hands on” approach when it comes to content creation –write, design, edit, give direction, and feedback.
- Ideate creative brand integrations and ensure partnership executions for sponsored campaigns
- Identify, secure and work with influencers and creators to amplify and grow our audience
- 6+ years of experience in digital media where you led a social media strategy, produced content, served as copy writer and content editor
- Experience in visual storytelling and deep understanding of digital platforms.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required.
- Able to make quick decisions and give accurate and clear instructions, as well as verify information before publication.
- Knowledge of Latino and Hispanic culture in the US
- Proven record producing content that generates conversation online.
- Experience working with photographers, animators and editors.
- Experience in working with sales team to package and monetize digital content across platforms
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
#LI-REMOTE (open to 100% remote/work from home if candidate is not in Miami)
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.