Senior Manager, Retail Account Management
WE ARE STARFACE
Starface has turned traditional complexion care on its head, as the first to combine efficacy and optimism, making acne an opportunity for self-expression.
YOUR IMPACT AT STARFACE
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Retail Account Management, to support and profitably drive sales and expansion of our global retail business, helping bring new customers into the Starface universe. The Senior Manager, Retail Account Management, will be responsible for both the management and execution of day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives across our global accounts.
We are looking for a leader who is highly organized, detailed-oriented, self-motivated, and has the ability to juggle many tasks and solve problems creatively and efficiently. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and has a “no task is too small” attitude.
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO DO
- Collaborate closely with the VP of Retail to foster strong retailer and 3rd party partnerships and drive consumer and brand growth strategically and operationally.
- Build and plan business strategy and calendars for key accounts, ensuring differentiation in assortments, programming, promotional cadence, in-store execution, and omni-channel retail marketing.
- Review selling data and recap findings including seasonal hindsighting, highlighting key performance insights and identifying opportunities in sales and demand planning.
- Drive short- and long-term retail sales business planning: maintain active pulse on account performance and marketplace trends and threats to strategically build assortment updates and help feedback and impact new product development.
- Manage day-to-day retailer communications with our global retailer teams and agencies,, supporting individual business needs and assessing ROI on all incoming requests.
- Plan and maintain visual merchandising updates across all accounts: assess assortment edits/adds, manage and maintain multiple planograms as well as 3rd party vendor support, budgeting and execution.
- Project manage account needs: help drive product profiles, creative assets, and copy for omni-channel presence across all global retailers
- Partner with the Creative/Brand Marketing team and retailers to launch in-store and online marketing initiatives and promotional events for new and existing retailers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience working with mass retailers, bonus if in beauty or consumer packaged goods.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines with a follow-up mentality.
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting in small to large business settings.
- Strong relationship/project management and interpersonal skills, including ability to influence others cross-functionally, both internally and externally.
- Active learning mindset and outside-the-box thinking to come to the table with efficient SOPs and process enhancement measures.
- Data-driven with strong analytic skills and advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Resourceful and tech-savvy: ability to learn and manage projects across multiple platforms.
- Flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Comfort with working outside of traditional work hours as needed for calls with international partners
- A love of skincare!
SALARY + BENEFITS
- Compensation for this role is $105,00-140,000 per year based on experience.
- Access to high-quality health care options, including 100% coverage for employee and spouse
- Access to a 401k with 5% employer match
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 15 paid holidays
- 5 Days Pet-ternity (Dog or Cat)
- Home office stipend
If you need any assistance with your application please contact email@example.com
Starface is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Starface is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.