Senior Manager, Public Relations
We are looking for a Communications champion to come join our Away From Home (AFH) team. As Public Relations Senior Manager, you’ll lead external and internal communications priorities that help advance and protect Kellogg’s Away From Home reputation in the marketplace through strategy, planning, implementation and evaluation. With your positive, can-do attitude, you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
HERES A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Strategic Communication – You’ll provide strategic and tactical guidance for efforts to advance Kellogg's AFH reputation with key stakeholders through internal and external communications. You will connect messaging across Kellogg’s North America (KNA) and ensure seamless integration of all KNA communications with AFH communications.
- Public Relations and Earned Media to Promote Products/Categories – You’ll lead the AFH editorial calendar, thought leadership, and equity campaign plans, including reporting and optimization to identify and manage Public Relations opportunities for our AFH Team. You will coordinate with KNA brand teams to ensure seamless integration across trade and consumer editorial opportunities. You will manage chef influencer programs in partnership with the agency.
- Communications Project Management – You’ll draft (and work with our agencies to draft) a variety of communications materials, including key messages, talking points, social posts, intranet articles, scripts, internal town hall decks, and press releases. You’ll also draft responses to media inquiries, including conducting research and coordinating with industry organizations.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 8-10 years experience in communications, preferably in corporate communications and B2B Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and oral communications, fluent in AP Style
- Strong project-management skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail with both creative and analytical skills, able to execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment
- Have absolute ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion, and possess a high level of accuracy with information
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and provide responsive client service
- Advanced skills with MS Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word; ability to use wire services, media monitoring software and other public relations tools
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellogg’s hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.