Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Procurify is looking for a proven Senior Manager, Product Marketing to join our team and play an integral role in leading and implementing Procurify’s product marketing strategy.
You are focused, thoughtful, and pragmatic. You are a person that understands the importance of a strong product market fit and creating and building value in solutions that solve real customer problems. You know how to lead, influence and champion your strong product knowledge that empowers the company, our customers, and the market to understand how to take control of business spend at scale.
The right candidate will be customer-driven and market-focused, with experience building a high-value and high-impact product marketing function that aligns with our overall go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and playbooks for product launches, product positioning, vendor and market intelligence, pricing, sales enablement, and more. Success in this role will be realized by providing the right product message to the right people at the right time, turning our product marketing channel into a high-performing, revenue-supporting function.
This role is all about creating and offering tremendous value. We want prospects to know that we genuinely care about their goals and have the expertise to help them achieve them with our Intelligent Spend Management platform.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product marketing strategy that influences key buyer and customer metrics with a focus on acquisition, adoption, and retention.
- Educate and enable companies, partners, customers, and markets alike on platform capabilities, solution differentiation, technology synergies, and customer use cases.
- Create and manage cross-functional product marketing playbooks that include current features, new feature launches, market and vendor intelligence, new product innovations, and new market opportunities.
- Partner closely with senior sales leadership to build sales enablement content and materials that support acquisition, expansion, and retention.
- Leverage business analytics and KPIs to make data-driven decisions about current and future product strategies, understand funnel effectiveness, and continuously improve how our product influences conversion at all funnel stages.
- Build trust, awareness, and affinity in the Procurify brand by deeply understanding the market, buyer, and customer wants and needs.
- Collaborate with marketing function leaders and cross-functional teams: sales, partner, customer, product, and engineering to develop a cohesive and inclusive product marketing function.
- Provide informal mentorship to the marketing team and as a subject matter expert across the business in how we present and leverage market intelligence
Who we’re looking for
- 8+ years' experience in high-growth marketing, preferably with a SaaS or B2B companies
- Strong product marketing management leadership, function expertise, and playbook execution
- Proven track record of leading, influencing, and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of the importance of customer and market-focused messaging and positioning
- Outstanding conversational and written communication style that is simple, clear, and concise
- Positive and open-minded with excellent leadership, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Team player aligned with organizational objectives while working as an individual contributor
- Solid project management skills with the ability to focus on high-impact, high-value initiatives
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.