Senior Manager of Social Strategy
Stitch Fix is seeking a resourceful, creative and strategic Senior Manager of Social Strategy. Responsible for overseeing the global growth and content strategy for our millions of followers across our established and nascent social platforms and our Women’s, Men’s and Kids business lines, this person will play a key role for our brand.
This role is based at our San Francisco HQ.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Collaborate with teammates across Marketing and cross-functional partners, including Copy, Design, Project Management, Product, Merchandising and Analytics functions to bring your vision to life and drive impactful performance
- Use both creative and analytical skill sets and are looking for the perfect role to use your left and right brain
- Be involved with every step of driving social content strategy, from developing strategic vision, to getting buy-in from stakeholders, managing the content calendar, creative development + reviews, and performance analysis and share-outs
- Have the opportunity to collaborate with international markets and find synergy across global initiatives and lead a small, but mighty social team
- Want to create excellent social content that is relevant, reactive and modern for a household-loved brand
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You have 7-10 years of experience in consumer facing marketing, with 3-5+ managing people; including demonstrated expertise in innovation in social media content and influencer strategy and campaign management
- You love consuming social content and staying on top of social trends
- You have a passion for social media, especially nascent platforms and those that require varying strategies – including Meta, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok – and in translating the impact it has on a business
- You have a proactive, can-do attitude; you thrive most when solving challenging problems and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You are results-oriented and driven by seeing and measuring the results of your efforts
- You are motivated by the challenge of successfully proving the business impact of social engagement
- You work with a player / coach mentality; you’re able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels
- You have experience with data and analytics tools such as Dash Hudson and Looker
- You have analytical expertise, leveraging data to back up decision making
- You have strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize amongst various workstreams with competing deadlines
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX...
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation and trust. You’ll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix
- We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives— all voices are heard and valued
- We are an innovative company and leverage our strengths in fashion and tech to disrupt the future of retail
- We win as a team, commit to our work, and celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships
- We boldly create the future while keeping equity and sustainability at the center of all that we do
- We are the owners of our work and are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly and creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages and inclusive health and wellness benefits
ABOUT STITCH FIX
We're changing the industry and bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service and a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated—it’s truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. We’re disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our client’s unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women and kids throughout the US and UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface and are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, and the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire and ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee and company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.