Senior Manager of Retention Marketing
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high-quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
Everlane is seeking a Sr Manager of Retention Marketing to drive the strategy and execution of programs to increase the lifetime value of customers at Everlane. The right candidate is an analytical, hands-on, self-starter with a proven track record of growing customer retention at an e-commerce business, preferably in fashion.
At first, this role will be focused on improving the effectiveness of our overall customer retention program at Everlane, including our email & SMS channels. You will oversee email in partnership with our Creative, Merchandising, Analytics and Engineering teams. You will be responsible for understanding the overall landscape of the customer file, as well as ensuring the growth and health of that file over time by developing segmentation, content, contact strategies and process improvements. Additionally, you will identify other opportunities to increase customer retention; this could range from how we manage our best customers to resurrecting lost high value customers or identifying high-value customers attributes to share with our acquisition team. Lastly, you will be a strong partner to our Site Merchandising team to develop and execute an overall strategy in a more relevant way.
This is a high exposure, high impact role that will shape the company’s email and retention marketing efforts driving a consistent strategy and approach. We'd love to hear from you in you are whip-smart, extremely detail-oriented, and highly organized, with a laser-beam focus on process and a passion for customer-centricity. You must also be hands-on, with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves in day-to-day execution.
- Understand both the industry and Everlane landscape and develop and approaches to optimize Everlane’s approach to customer retention broadly
- Setting overall direction for mapping and execution of our email & SMS marketing strategy and calendars. Align strategy with customer segmentation, merchandising calendars, etc.
- Partner with Creative and Merchandising teams for overall calendar management and approach.
- Monitor retention channels to ensure optimized performance around customer engagement and conversion across different customer types.
- Audit existing workflows, recommend and implement improvements.
- Identify new programs to further drive customer retention at Everlane.
- Manage email manager & developer in day-to-day execution of our program.
- Provide regular competitive analysis
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working hands-on in a major ESP, SailThru or Klaviyo
- 8-10 years of experience in retention marketing or other related functions
- Strong analytical capabilities, in-depth knowledge of email, SMS, and ecommerce metrics
- Previous experience working in e-commerce, fashion preferred
- Loyalty marketing experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work well in teams and have a sense of humor
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
The Fine Print:
This is a fully remote position. Please note: We are only accepting applications from those who file their taxes in one of the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington
If you are a California resident, this is for you: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The annual compensation range for this role is: $105,000 - $158,000. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographic location.
If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The compensation for this role starts at a minimum annual salary $99,000. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
If you are a New York resident, this is for you: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The compensation for this role starts at a minimum annual salary $110,000 - $150,000. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.