The Senior Manager, Internal Communications will report into the VP of Communications and Publicity. The communications team gets the opportunity to tell the Tubi story to a wide variety of audiences from consumers and partners, to advertisers and employees. Tubi’s unique platform enables unmatched creativity in storytelling making the communications function fun and energizing.
We’re looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented self-starter interested in storytelling, the intersection of media and technology, and energizing the team. In this role you will lead building and executing internal communications strategies making sure company news and initiatives are accurately and properly shared with employees so they feel well informed and like they can be Tubi evangelists.
This position will be hybrid in either our San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York offices.
- Build upon the internal communications strategy in partnership with communications, marketing and people teams
- Ensure business initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to establish Tubi’s employer brand and make sure it’s consistent through all touchpoints of the internal communications strategy
- Strategically plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as the staff intranet, email, Slack, LinkedIn, Tubi Careers and more
- Partner with executives from across the company and draft messages, scripts and/or slide decks for presentation to employees during All Hands or other key moments
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- 10 years of experience supporting executives and/or a communications team in an internal communications function.
- Experience at a tech or entertainment company is preferred.
- Experiences designing and executing digital communications strategy is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional project management skills and time management skills.
- Demonstrated adaptability and professional maturity.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the work done.
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative.
- Self-starter, strong problem solver and project owner.
- Excellent team player who is committed, optimistic, enthusiastic, and creative.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
Tubi is a division of Fox Corporation, and the FOX Employee Benefits summarized here, covers the majority of all US employee benefits. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time.
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 10 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays.
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters.
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy, or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi.
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement.
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.