Senior Manager, Finance
Tinder brings people together. Our reach is expansive and rapidly growing, with tens of millions of users and a presence in every country.
Our Finance & Analytics team transforms our strategic objectives into an actionable plan with business intelligence, forecasting expertise, and rigorous reporting. We solve impactful product and growth problems and provide high-quality financial analysis to enable the company and its stakeholders to achieve their business objectives. Our insights influence business performance, the experience of our users, and the direction of analytics at Tinder.
In this role, you’ll be an integral member of our Finance team, providing high-quality analysis, reporting, and research to advise executive-level decision-making. As our Senior Manager, Finance, you will manage a team of analysts while being the head of Revenue forecasting. You will partner across the business to forecast and supervise the business’s critical metrics, prepare and present monthly forecasts to executive management, and improve any processes related to forecasting trends.
- 5+ years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience with mentoring, training, and leading direct reports.
- Shown working experience balancing multiple projects with limited direct supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic and steadfast attention to detail.
- Strong technical skills, including sophisticated proficiency in Excel. Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate sophisticated information clearly and concisely.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field is a plus, not required.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
- Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
- A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
- Access to mental health resources
- Fertility preservation benefits
- No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
- Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
- Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
- The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.