Senior Manager, Communications
The Senior Manager for U.S. Communications will work across the U.S. Dupixent franchise, and is responsible for planning and managing external and internal communications, which includes current and future indications for the product. The position reports to the Head of U.S. Communications for Specialty Care, and will be based in Cambridge, MA.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for strategic development and implementation of proactive product communications programs, working with the U.S. Communications team for Dupixent including the Lead for Dermatology, Lead for Respiratory & GI, and the Head for Dupixent Communications.
- Serves as communications business partner to the Marketing and Brand teams across the franchise, with particular focus for indications including chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP), eosinophilic esophagitis (EOE), and prurigo nodularis.
- Help create and implement impactful communication programs, inclusive of disease awareness programs, branded communication activity, data and regulatory milestone activity and support, and meaningful digital/social media communications
- Enhance awareness and acceptance of key brands among external and internal stakeholders and the general, trade and online media
- Deliver innovative approaches and plans within the digital and social media landscape.
- Manages issues associated with products to protect the company and brand reputation.
- Anticipates, prepares for and manages media issues with the press.
- Ensures close coordination with a number of cross-functional partners including Global Media Relations, Global Product Communications, and Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy.
- Serves as an internal communications counselor and ensures consistent strategic communications through appropriate internal vehicles
- Strong ability to work effectively across functions and levels; proven collaborator
- Ability to research, develop, deliver and measure communications strategies and plans with a goal of showcasing communications successes to internal and external audiences
- Expertise in communications concepts, practices, strategies and tactics based on understanding of key audiences and corporate objectives
- Strong understanding of media relations and external affairs industry topics
- Proactive, self-starter and able to work independently and in team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration or Journalism
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong issues management capabilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Pharmaceutical product PR communications background
- Experience in internal and external communications; experience with co-promote products
- Ability to collaborate in a heavy matrix environment
- 5-8 years of experience in in pharmaceuticals/biotech area
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.