Senior Internal Auditor
StoneX Group Inc.Kansas City, MOa month ago
Position Purpose: StoneX Group Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for our open Senior Internal Auditor opportunity. In this role, one will be responsible for conducting financial, internal control, compliance and operational audits in support of the Internal Audit plan and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Perform Internal Control/Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial, Compliance and Operational audits.
- Prepare reports to the Audit Committee and members of executive and senior management.
- Works with external auditors on the Sarbanes-Oxley and financial audit processes.
- Plans, executes and wraps-up various audit projects.
- Reviews operational efficiencies and makes recommendations for enhancements to the control environment as needed.
- Manages staff working on projects or audits.
- Completes special projects at the direction of Internal Audit and Executive Management.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or CIA certification preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Big 4 or Large Regional Public Accounting and/or Publicly Held Internal Audit
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Audit software experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, organization and multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- AML experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment