Senior HR Distribution Site Leader
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
An excellent career opportunity is available for a Human Resources Manager in Honeywell’s Safety and Productivity Solutions business located in Columbus, Ohio. This role provides HR leadership for the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) line of business at our Groveport distribution site, including HR support for select functional teams. You will actively engage in talent acquisition/management, organizational development and workforce planning initiatives. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving organizational effectiveness
- Leading teams through change
- Succession planning and talent development/retention
- Acting as a coach and confidant
- Project management of key business priorities
- Analyzing data to drive critical business decisions
YOU MUST HAVE:Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years Human Resources experience
- Prior experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.