Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Girlboss is a modern media company and your navigator for the future of work. We’re here to spark the thrill of possibility, to inspire and inform, so that you can find success on your terms.
We currently offer four services that we’re proud to share with our highly engaged community of over 2 million ambitious women:
- Girlboss Daily: our curation of key talking points, A+ career advice and new job alerts delivered free, every weekday morning straight to your inbox
- Girlboss Jobs: our collection of the latest Girlboss-approved job listings that help our community find their next great opportunity
- Girlboss Goods: our newly-launched marketplace of curated and elevated products made exclusively by female-founded and operated businesses
- Girlboss.com: our hub for all things future of work, inspiring profiles and genuinely helpful how-tos
We believe in transparency and feedback, taking extreme ownership, being positive problem solvers, infinite learners, under-promising and over-delivering and having fun along the way.
Girlboss is powered by a small and mighty fully remote global team.
Girlboss is seeking an incredible Senior Growth Marketing Manager to support the Growth Marketing function. We're looking for ever-curious candidates that are driven by data, engaged in analytics, and are constantly looking for new ways to expand. This individual will report to the Director of Growth Marketing, and will be accountable for driving growth with the Girlboss media platform, ecommerce channel, and setting the stage for new revenue channels. You'll understand the marketing cycle, how to build campaigns, how to execute new programs, and how to evaluate and track this entire process.
- Manage SEO excellence for a media driven brand - work with an SEO freelancer and content team to develop SEO best practices
- Focused on growth activities - building landing pages, executing campaigns and growth partnerships, creation and loading of paid media ad units
- Analytics + tracking information - build reporting, monitoring, and consistent review
- Constant A/B testing - daily newsletter, landing pages, advertising units
- Technical implementations - email service provider moves, email contact management, software integrations
- Affiliate and Influencer Management - sourcing, management, campaign execution
- eCommerce Management - product content, loading, promotion, conversion rate optimization
- Growth hacking experience, either in a digital agency or a fast paced media or ecommerce company
- Results/action oriented and passionate about growth
- Proven track record of success driving growth and meaningful engagement through multiple channels
- Experience with SEO/SEM, and email list building
- Experience creating and executing on revenue generating campaigns and ideas
- In depth knowledge of analytic tracking tools
- Proactive self-starter who possesses strong creative, organizational, and analytical skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices including paid social, digital, and email marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and strength in building lasting relationships internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Embodies our core values and can drive our mission forward with integrity