Senior Graphics Designer
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for executing all design-related work for marketing communications and/or promotional materials within their area of business. This is a vital individual contributor role that develops, creates, and maintains all creative projects from conception to completion, while ensuring the integrity of the AmerisourceBergen brand at every touchpoint. This position reports to either the Manager of Graphic Design or to the Design Director within their segment.
- Executes design projects within their assigned business(es)
- Handles special projects and/or design-related workstreams for the Creative Department
- Partners with design leaders to take projects from start to finish precisely and effectively
- Collaborates with marketers and other team members to develop and create high-quality promotional materials for internal/external audiences
- Applies branding standards to all materials and maintains branding consistency across multiple projects; serves as primary branding point of contact for their business.
- Comfortable executing robust PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinates, designs, and produces marketing materials, sell sheets, email templates, banner ads, brochures, tradeshow graphics, corporate reports, publications, and other promotional communications.
- Efficiently manages workload for multiple projects and facilitates minimal rounds of review.
- Works with outside vendors to ensure quality, on-brand communications
- Provides accurate pre-press files to printers, publishers, and other outside contacts.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, including time sheets and working hours.
- Attends meetings, educational, and training sessions as necessary
- Keeps up to date with trends and best practices in design and innovation.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in a design-related field, such as marketing communications, advertising, publishing, or other corporate environment
- Previous experience in advertising, in-house, or marketing agency preferred but not required
- Completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred but not required
- High degree of digital competency and/or curiosity (designing for Web, digital products, UX/UI, prototyping) preferred but not required
- Superior hands-on design skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid ideation and conceptual abilities
- Strong problem solver and decision maker
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud and other design-related software
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite; able to work in PPT and Word; can navigate Excel documents
- Working knowledge of Sketch, prototyping software, and/or other digital design tools preferred but not required
- Solid project management skills; able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously under deadlines
- Able to work completely independently or as part of a matrixed team
- Collaborative and client-friendly mindset; strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to pitch in and/or contribute beyond assigned business areas to assist other designers within the Creative Department as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.