Senior Global Compensation Manager
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Global Compensation Manager to help us build, launch and evolve our incredible compensation offerings at Webflow that enable our team members to achieve our mission.
About the role
- Location: US-Remote
Reporting to our Senior Manager, Global Total Rewards & People Operations, this person will lead the design and execution of our global compensation programs, drive changes and communications, and continue to scale and elevate our compensation offerings to ensure our team members have a world class experience working at Webflow.
As a Senior Global Compensation Manager, you’ll …
- Deliver strategic compensation support to our Team Members to provide consultation and advice on Webflow’s compensation strategy, policies, programs, and communications
- Research global total rewards offerings/benchmarking and strategically guide compensation to complement and align with Webflow’s global total rewards strategy
- Responsible for administering and interpreting the Webflow global compensation plan
- Partner with the People Business Partners and Talent teams for compensation activities
- Prepare and analyze proposed salary adjustments for alignment with Webflow policies and practices
- New hire salary recommendations, internal transfers, off-cycle increases, promotions, etc.
- Analyze and review job descriptions to create new job families and new salary bands
- Participate in Market Pricing activities to review compensation surveys and ensure Webflow is remaining competitive with its salaries
- Assist in maintaining systems for employees to ensure accuracy of compensation data
- Create compensation review cycle files and conduct audits post-effective date (compensation data, titles, job levels, etc.)
- Assist with ad-hoc requests and compensation projects
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Senior Global Compensation Manager if you have:
- 6+ years compensation experience (ideally at a technology startup), with at least 2+ managing compensation programs (bonus points if you’ve built one up from scratch).
- Experience using Excel/Google Docs, administering data compensation tools, benefits and payroll platforms, and equity management tools.
- Ability to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information
- Demonstrated experience building programs and processes for a highly segmented or distributed team.
- High-degree of empathy for the needs and perceptions of others.
- Demonstrated ability to transition between big picture thinking and detail-orientation with ease, and not miss a beat.
- A knack for problem-solving, a desire to move quickly, and an ability to iterate on solutions over time.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Global Compensation Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid United States or Canadian work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable. At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated. We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.