Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
RoutableRemote7 days ago
You would work directly with the product, design, and engineering teams to help shape our product and culture. We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer who excels at creating software in all layers of a web platform, understands databases and SQL, and is passionate about using cutting edge SaaS web-based technologies. Your focus will be to deliver high quality software solutions in a rapidly evolving B2B payments environment. It’s a unique chance to be an advocate for our incredible coding standards, efficiency, and reliability.
Who we’re looking for
- You are a highly knowledgeable and experienced Full Stack Engineer
- You are excited about building customer-facing features to help bring clarity to the confusing world of B2B payments
- You are interested in helping to set direction for the frontend team and play a part in the overall engineering vision
- You are comfortable implementing integrations with third-party APIs
- You are someone who thinks about testing while building a product
Need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or the equivalent experience
- 5+ years of full-time employment building web applications, preferably with some start-up experience
- 2+ years experience with Python and Django
- 2+ years of experience with modern frontend technologies and frameworks (preferably React)
- Demonstrated ability to write robust and reusable components
- Experience writing automated unit tests, using unit testing frameworks, and providing mentorship to other team members around unit testing approaches
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals (data representation, data structures, algorithms)
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and empathy
- Team based development experience using an agile development methodology
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
Nice to have
- Experience with financial, accounting or payments systems
- Understanding of payment platforms (ACH, Check, Credit card, etc.)
- Excellent UX and design sensibilities and a zeal for sweating the details
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation concepts
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada on a full-time basis.
We are a remote first company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can work from wherever!
The Senior Fullstack Software Engineer reports directly to our Engineering Manager.