Senior Full Stack Engineer
There is a perfect storm happening right before our eyes. In 2019, only 8% of patients had tried telehealth. Today, that number has surged to 80% of patients planning to use telehealth. But there is a massive problem. Over 70% of medical decisions still require collecting diagnostic tests in person. Without this, patients risk missing the window for early detection and doctors cannot provide treatment when it matters most. That's where we come in.
Getlabs is currently seeking a full-time Senior Full Stack Engineer interested in joining a growth-stage startup. Your role will be critical to our success and growth. We believe in empowering our team and challenging them to unleash their full potential. It starts with you!
At Getlabs, you will:
- Write structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
- Stay current with the latest front-end and back-end technologies, best practices, and share your findings with the rest of the team
- Contribute to each step of the development process (from ideation to implementation and release)
- Work as part of an agile team across multiple application domains and technologies
- Evolve our application stack and mentor other team members on development patterns and best practices
- Interact at a high level with different stakeholders: architects, team leads, managers, documentation, etc
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of industry experience with full-stack architecture and distributed systems including hands-on experience with Angular and Node.js
- Excellent Typescript, CSS, and HTML skills
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure and automated infrastructure management on services such as GCP and AWS
- Ability to take designer-created assets as well as quick mockups and implement them from start to finish
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment with quick iteration, continuous deployment, and test-driven development
- Passion for using technology to improve the lives of our customers
- Excitement for solving tough problems that haven’t been solved before
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with a tight-knit team of passionate people
- Knowledge of HIPAA/ePHI compliance a plus but not recquired
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options (United States Only)
- Flexible and unlimited vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, a team of talented, ambitious, and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.