Senior Full Stack Engineer
Ease is currently looking for full stack engineers to help us build and expand our existing platform and help connect millions of people with their health and work benefits online. You will be working along side a team of other full stack engineers to help maintain, improve, and scale out our main product and APIs that handle billions of dollars in annual premiums. In this position, you will use your skills to solve challenging engineering and business problems for our users and partners.
- Architect, design, and implement solutions for the platform
- Implement APIs, as well as user facing and back end features
- Maintain and iterate upon Ease's benefits management foundation
- Work with various stake holders to take a project to completion
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow
- A strong background in one or more object-oriented programming language(s), like C# or Java
- Experience with C#/.NET development highly desirable
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL preferred)
- A strong background or interest in system performance and scalability
- Experience leading technical projects
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.