Senior Full Stack Developer
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, the Senior Full Stack Developer will be involved in developing new features, while elevating and optimizing our current platform at Contentfly. The ideal candidate is passionate about building top-notch software, thrives in a collaborative environment and welcomes the opportunity to mentor other developers, and has deep experience in various areas of software engineering.
- A problem solver, you see through the clutter and help others find the optimal solution through validation.
- A self-starter, you know your craft but are still eager to improve your skill set in the ever-evolving world of design.
- A mentor, you have a deep understanding of your craft and welcome the opportunity to pass on your knowledge to other team members.
- Collaborative, you enjoy working with several cross functional teams on daily basis
- Curious, constantly looking for new perspectives that could influence our future roadmap.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Design: Participate in product design discussions and decisions.
- Implement: Write clean scalable system-oriented code and implement software/products aligned with the growing demands of our customers. Test, debug, support and enhance software as per product specifications.
- Collaborate: Work with various teams to establish organizational best practices that scale with our team and products, consistently resulting in high-quality software systems that set industry standards.
- Mentor: As a senior member within the team, you will help us scale, and mentor other team members to help foster a cohesive team environment.
- Code Reviews: Enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to standards and compliant.
- Communicate: Inquire and communicate thoroughly about task details and descriptions to ensure tasks are fulfilled correctly. Share knowledge and thought leadership to the rest of the organization, including strategic technical direction as well as professional development opportunities.
Your Experience and Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Senior Full Stack Developer will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience using web frameworks like Vue.js and Angular
- Experience with SQL and Postgres relational database is a plus
- Experience with lean UI/UX, rapid customer innovation, and iterative design
- Consistency leveraging data and analytics to power design decisions
- Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
- Ability to leverage existing technology tools plus additionally research and apply new and experimental technologies to achieve product goals
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadline
Why you'll love working here:
- Unlimited vacation/PTO + Stock Options
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we've also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.