Senior Full Stack Developer
Recorded Future’s Insikt Group is seeking an experienced individual for a unique opportunity. This exciting role will be a member of the Threat Data and Enablement team within Recorded Future’s widely regarded Insikt Group. The Threat Data and Enablement team focuses on obtaining and managing unique threat intelligence to drive the world’s threat intelligence platform.
What You’ll Do as a Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy bespoke applications and data flows
- Maintain existing tools and data workflows, fixing bugs and adding new features where required
- Create schemas for new data structures and databases
- Build parsers for existing data formats / protocols
- Communicate with and support the Senior Director of Threat Data and Enablement on all threat data projects
What You’ll Bring as a Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Ability to manage expectations on what can reasonably be delivered within timeframes/budgets
- Creativity for finding solutions
- Excellent understanding of database systems such as PostgreSQL, MondoDB
- Expertise in managing cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience deploying and managing virtual machines, bare metal servers, Linux and Windows
This is a remote role. If you are interested in future opportunities at Recorded Future and reside in CO, CA, or NY please reach out to email@example.com.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.