Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team! Working under the guidance of the Head of FP&A, you’ll be focused on partnering with functional leaders across the organization to provide financial guidance and analytical support. This is a high visibility role with opportunities to engage with a wide variety of partners in an innovative business that is on the forefront of a unique and exciting industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a trusted business partner to functional leaders by providing transparency into business performance through financial reporting, including Weekly KPI Dashboard, Budget vs Actuals, and other analytics
- Support Monthly close process by reviewing data to ensure accurate coding and accruals
- Support preparation of key leadership and Board of Directors reports, including Monthly Business Review and Board meeting decks
- Collaborate with the Commercial Sales org on Pricing and Discounting strategies
- Support new product and new market launch with reporting and analytics
- Find opportunities to drive efficiencies through process improvement/automation and assist with implementation to realize productivity gains
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
You’re a curious, creative, and analytical problem solver that’s passionate about making an impact on an organization. You have prior experience building financial models, breaking down large data sets, and working cross functionally to drive solutions. You have a desire to question legacy processes and find ways to improve them. You operate well independently but are not afraid to ask for help when needed, and have a bias to implement and test solutions.
- 2 + years of experience in investment banking, consulting, or fast-paced technology and/or consumer goods business
- 4+ years of total finance experience
- Foundational understanding of financial reporting, financial planning, and ad hoc financial analysis
- Self-starter with demonstrated flexibility and agility in a high growth environment
- Team player with a “can do” attitude and the ability to dive into the details
- Experience building strong relationships with the internal business partners
- Financial proficiency with/in/around numbers and financial modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering
- Maintain existing operating/financial models and reports, and build new as needed
- Outstanding Excel/GSheets, PowerPoint/GSlides and communication skills
- Exceptional judgment and maturity, including an ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast paced, cross functional team environment setting
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
Put Consumers First - We are here to enhance their lives. We put their needs first in everything we do. We work together to deliver unique solutions for their benefit.
Build a Community - We are active and beneficial builders of a global community. We collaborate together to support sustainability, well-being and social equity efforts—both internally and externally—to establish cannabis as a force for good.
Innovate with Passion - We are passionate about enhancing the cannabis experience by making it positive, accessible and intuitive. We set the standards, innovate for consumers and find the yes as a team.
Be the Solution and Collaborate - We work as a team to achieve winning outcomes, knowing we each individually are the solution, but can only succeed together.
Lead with Humility and Transparency - We stay open and humble in everything we do. We value learning from each other, and cultivate transparency in our culture and products.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.