Senior Financial Analyst
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch's content acquisition deal modeling and analysis. We ensure accurate reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning for the content on Twitch. The team analyzes new content investments for individual streamers, Esports, and non-gaming categories to support content deal execution. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will forecast and track our monthly budget spend and commitments, use data analysis to increase visibility into Twitch's content investments, uphold financial discipline in our content acquisitions, and partner with teams to continuously improve the process. You will report to the Finance Senior Director of Content FP&A.
- Report monthly spending, and forecast future commitments against Content Licensing, OPEX, and Headcount budgets.
- Report the profit and loss metrics for the Content portfolio.
- Use multiple data sources to build aforementioned reports (e.g. NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL).
- Report results in Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs).
- Provide clear analyses on trends and causes of variances. Translate those findings into recommendations that align with Twitch's monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Support quarter, annual, and ad-hoc planning cycles using corporate goals, historical actual data, and future commitment data.
- Build processes to report new business metrics as they arise.
- Continuously improve monthly reporting process to make it faster, more accurate, and provide new information.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- Typically 4+ years in FP&A, finance, or accounting
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) modeling and data analysis skills
- Familiarity with contract payment terms
- Highest regard for accuracy and completeness
- High degree of comfort with a P&L
- Experience with Tableau, NetSuite, SQL, SAP, Salesforce or other analytics tools
- Experience with large numbers of charges, contracts, and accounts
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.