Senior Financial Analyst
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking a motivated, collaborative and experienced FP&A professional to join the Finance team. Take-Two’s FP&A team provides financial and analytical expertise and support to executive management and various labels and departments across the organization.
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst is a critical role, as you will provide crucial support and insight through continuous collaboration with label FP&A teams in order to provide timely financial reporting and analyses that will influence the monthly reforecast.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional financial forecasting and modeling skills, solid understanding of accounting rules, a great attitude, interest in the video game industry and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must have proven ability to be resourceful and business-minded, be eager to dive into the data and systems and be very process oriented.
What You’ll Take On:
- Collaborates with and assists other label FP&A teams across the organization in providing timely, accurate and insightful financial/business analyses.
- Serve as point of contact and viable resource for these teams to strengthen their forecast processes
- Works with accounting and financial reporting teams to obtain an understanding of relevant financial matters and reporting changes
- Works closely with data governance in executing data standards across financial planning systems
- Coordinates, reviews and analyzes weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts for a variety of internal teams and labels
- Prepares financial presentations and ad hoc analyses for management and Board of Directors
- Assists in the cash forecasting process, ensuring timely preparation of monthly and annual cash forecasts
- Develops and maintains business rules in the planning system to streamline the reforecast process
- Maintains and enhances dashboards to visualize forecast data for T2 and label management
- Provides analytical, financial and presentation support for quarterly earnings calls
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or relevant field of study is required
- 4-6 years corporate finance, investment banking and/or management consulting experience (or other relevant experience in any of the areas above) preferred
- Must have excellent data analysis skills
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) required
- Demonstrated forecasting and data modeling experience
- Advanced Excel modeling and strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Proficiency with an enterprise planning system (Hyperion, Anaplan) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to manage processes and people
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work collaboratively with all departments and levels within the company
- Strong sense of urgency & able to perform well under pressure
- Flexible to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
- Eager to “get in the weeds” and pitch in with data mining and validation
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.