Senior Financial Analyst
Procurify is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, proactive and self -motivated team player who is passionate about using data to solve business problems.
You are a person with a knack for building a better way, and you’re motivated by helping our customers achieve the best version of themselves.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves understanding the key drivers to our business and asking big questions . We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Perform meaningful and in-depth financial analysis on current and future financial performance, which includes but not limited to budget variance analysis, standard monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis.
- Research and analyze historical, current and projected financial data for use in planning, forecasting and management decision making.
- Design complex financial models to standardize key business indicators and streamline revenue, expense and FTE reporting and analysis.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis for key business indicators with recommendation to improve business performacne.
- Develop lead to cash topline forecast model to support timely business decision making.
- Conduct short term and long term financial forecasts to support various planning initiatives.
- Contribute to the monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, business & operational performance metrics and of key business trends.
- Assist in preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material as required for monthly and quarterly financial reporting meetings
- Perform other ad hoc support as required
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years progressive FP&A or Finance experience ideally in high tech industry; investment banking and M&A experience is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, Commerce, etc.) is required; CPA, CFA coupled with MBA is strongly preferred.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and PPT presentation capability
- Working knowledge of Financial planning Software; experience with Adaptive, IBM Planning Analytics, BPC, Hyperion or comparable OLAP software a strong plus.
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in high paced environments and equipped with strong project management skills and able to translate business situations and trends into financial impacts.
- Team player with critical thinking, strong interpersonal skills and sound business acumen.
- Thrive in a remote work environment and balances live workshops and external meetings commitments.
- Clear communication is key to the success of this role. You will be working alongside external stakeholders, the board of directors, and investors.
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
- We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
- Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out: