Senior Financial Analyst
Wish is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team. This person will report to the Manager of FP&A and will focus on expense management (operating expenses and cost of sales). This role will serve as a finance business partner - working with cross-functional teams and supporting the business in understanding key trends in operating spend and variances to budget.
What you'll be doing:
- Business Partnering: Collaborate with business teams in marketplace operations and product management to gain insights into their operating spend
- Reporting and variance analysis: Deliver reports and monthly presentations on Budget to Actuals performance, and identify areas of risk and opportunity
- Forecasting: Create and maintain monthly forecasts and annual budgets, focusing on cost projections that reflect business decisions and recent trends
- Financial modeling: Create driver-based models that feed into cost projection
- Working with data: Analyze multiple sources of data to understand key drivers in business and financial performance
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar analytical or financial role
- Executive presence and strong communication skills; can translate complex financial data for non-financial stakeholders
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering on deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills
- Balance of both financial and business acumen, and ability to connect the dots
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.