Senior Finance Analyst
This position will provide financial support to various organizations within Sabre and will gain exposure to planning and business cases related to the organization strategy. From an analytical perspective, success in this role will be determined by the ability to distill external reference points along with internal data to identify, communicate and help implement data driven recommendations to improve business performance. In practice, this means the Financial Analyst will have the analytical and abstract reasoning skills to synthesize complex and detailed data and information into meaningful insights.
- Conduct and document complex financial analysis projects and perform financial analysis functions such as budget, spending, and forecast analysis on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate financial information with accounting, tax, legal and other departments within Sabre’s portfolio of companies including precision of financial reporting and tracking of key business performance indicators.
- Support leadership with financial analysis and modelling as needed to support target achievements.
- Coordinate across teams and business units to complete complex special projects as required.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or MSF in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field of study.
- Minimum 5 years of applicable analytical experience
- Demonstrated advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; database application skills highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-oriented to ensure deliverables are submitted in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion
- Embodies the desire and tenacity to grow within the organization
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW