Senior Finance Analyst
PepsiCoMississauga, Canada15 days ago
The Senior Finance Deductions Analyst is a member of the Customer Finance team and is primarily responsible for processing valid deductions and working with the customer and/or post auditor to refute and resolve invalid claims. He/she will reconcile trade spend obligations throughout the year to ensure the customer is paid exactly what is contractually owed, and accurate trade spend is reflected in Prosper. Success in this role will require results-driven behavior, solid organizational skills, a compliance mindset, intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, and MS Office technical strength.
This is a 12 month contract position.
- Validate customer deductions against contract specifics and against Prosper, and recommend Prosper true-ups based on validation.
- Process all valid trade deductions in a timely manner. Ensure deductions are cleared to the correct P&L and Maxtrac
- Dispute and actively help to resolve Invalid deductions/Post Audit claims
- Analyze contract and addendum economics to add clarity to customer economics
- Maintain appropriate documentation and backup (per GCS standards) to support valid deductions
- Provide year-end accrual support for your customer team accounts
- Perform Customer Trade reconciliations (quarterly and end of year) for all customer team accounts
- Provide forecasts for periodic customer billings; compile and validate past billings and reconcile/true-up to actual results
- Maintain (complex) Excel models as needed
Preferred Experiences, Skills and Abilities:
- College diploma and/or undergraduate University degree, concentration in Finance preferred
- CMA/CGA an asset but not required
- Experience in consumer products industry an asset
- Strong customer relations, interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills are a key requirement
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision