Senior External Communications Specialist
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of the Sabre Brand Studio team, this role will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Global Communications, Brand/Creative team, Human Resources, Marketing, and employee resource groups, and other teams) to achieve brand and business objectives through the execution of our brand story. This individual is comfortable working in a dynamic environment and will lead the development of content across different channels. The candidate is an excellent collaborator and is passionate about delivering impactful brand programs and campaigns that are tailored to segmented audiences while ensuring a seamless brand experience.
- Partner with brand strategy, Human Resources team, communications, GCC regional teams, business unit marketing teams, employee resource groups, and other key stakeholders to help support strategy efforts and lead execution of corporate-initiated campaigns – whether it be employer branding efforts, brand storytelling, events, regional campaigns, and any other brand-related efforts – utilizing a multi-channel approach.
- Identifies and ideates on compelling storylines that align with campaign briefs, messaging documents, and activation plans to create a comprehensive and measurable content plan.
- Applies content expertise to develop customer-centric content and creative needs for all campaign-related activities such as but not limited to, website landing pages, social media posts, emails, brochures/collateral, pop-up banners, and other appropriate promotional vehicles to achieve business/project objectives.
- Write, edit, and accurately proofread copy for creative concepts and promotional materials with all corporate-initiated campaigns.
- Act as a brand ambassador to monitor and ensure consistency with brand standards across all channels
- Ensure that the Sabre brand and its identity is adhered to in campaigns and communication channels
- Create, maintain and update campaign tracking procedures and monthly reporting dashboards to better understand and optimize campaign performance and drive closed-loop marketing as well as present results to key stakeholder teams.
- MBA preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- 5+ years of brand, marketing, or advertising experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certified is a plus.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and has a proven ability to operate well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the travel or technology industry is a plus.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW